1) You must be 18 years old to have a reading
2) You are not permitted to record, tape, or screenshot any of the readings unless agreed between and the reader.
3) In the free readings section, this operated by the public, these readings are for those who are practising readings and are for entertainment only. The readers will not make your decisions for you, you must choose which pathway you wish to take on your own initiative.
4) Readings should not be used in replacement of a doctor or psychiatrist, please seek professional medical assistance.
5) Please do not ask any illegal questions or about any high profile legal cases which may be in the media.
6) Under UK law, please note that readings are classed as for entertainment purposes only. All readings and questions responded to, should at no time be regarded as guidance that would replace the advice given by a professional qualified in the areas of pertaining to legal, health/medical or financial issues.